Attention Freshman Players
Head Freshmen Coach:
909-899-2531 Ext. 2106
There are 2 parts of the “Physical” process that must be completed to participate in tryouts.
There is an Athletic Physical that each player must complete with a physician and an online physical packet as well.
* Go to Etiwanda HS School Website: https://ehs.cjuhsd.net
* Download the physical form and take it to a physician.
* You can upload the completed physical or turn it in to Coach Martinez.
* On-Campus Physicals are available: – TBD ($20 cash only).
Mandatory Summer Tryouts/Practice
* Tuesday, May 31- June 16, 3:45 pm-6:00 pm M-Th
* No practices June 17-July 5
* Summer Tryouts/Practice resume July 6, 3:45 pm-6:00 pm M-Th
Freshman Football Parent Meeting – Tuesday, June 7, 6:00 pm in the MPR or Zoom
Get involved with our Booster Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Booster Club Page: https://www.etiwandafootball.com/boosters
Join the EHS Booster Club Zoom Meeting by clicking this link:
Next BOOSTER CLUB Meeting Via Zoom: WEDNESDAY - (TBD) @ 6PM.
Worth the "Weight"
A few upgrades have been made to our Eagle's Weightroom. Getting ready for our 2022 Football Season.
"WINNERS TRAIN HERE!"
Special Thanks to the Atlanta Falcons, very own,
#34 Darren Hall,
for taking time to talk to our Eagles Players!
Darren Hall is a former player of Head Coach, Nick Baiz.
2021 Etiwanda Varsity Football
2021 Etiwanda JV Football
Join the Boosters
We are looking for parents and friends that want to get involved and help our football teams.
We are needing volunteers at all levels: Freshman, JV and Varsity.