2022 Freshman Football Info
FRESHMAN Head Coach: Bobby Martinez
Phone: 909.899.2531, Ext. 2106
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 for athletic eligibility
- Get involved with our Booster Club - Meetings are held monthly.
- Check out our website @ www.etiwandafootball.com for the latest information
Attention Freshman Players
There are 2 parts of the “Physical” process that must be completed to participate in tryouts.
There is an Athletic Physical that each player must complete with a physician and an online physical packet as well.
* Go to Etiwanda HS School Website: https://ehs.cjuhsd.net
* Download the physical form and take it to a physician.
* You can upload the completed physical or turn it in to Coach Martinez.
* On-Campus Physicals are available: – TBD ($20 cash only).
Mandatory Summer Tryouts/Practice
* Tuesday, May 31- June 16, 3:45pm - 6:00pm (M-Th)
* No practices June 17th - July 5th
* Summer Tryouts/Practice resume July 6, 3:45pm - 6:00pm (M-Th)
Get involved with our Booster Club (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Booster Club Page: https://www.etiwandafootball.com/boosters
Join the EHS Booster Club Zoom Meeting by clicking this link:
Next BOOSTER CLUB Meeting Via Zoom: WEDNESDAY - (TBD) @ 6PM.