2022 Freshman Football Info
FRESHMAN Head Coach: Bobby Martinez
Phone: 909.899.2531, Ext. 2106
- Students MUST maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 for Athletic Eligibility.
- Get involved with our Booster Club - Meetings are held monthly.
- For the latest information / updates, ALWAYS visit our website: www.EtiwandaFootball.com
Attention Freshman Players
There are 2 parts of the “Physical” process that must be completed to participate in tryouts.
There is an Athletic Physical that each player must complete with a physician and an online physical packet as well.
* Go to Etiwanda HS School Website: https://ehs.cjuhsd.net
* Click on: Activities –> Athletics –> Physical Packet
* Register as an athlete and follow the instructions to complete the
* Download the physical form and take it to a physician.
* You can upload the completed physical or turn it in to Coach Martinez.
* On-Campus Physicals are available: – TBD ($20 cash only).
MANDATORY Summer Tryouts / Practices:
* Tuesday, May 30 - June 16, 3:45pm - 6:00pm (M-Th)
* "Dead Period": (NO PRACTICES) June 23rd - July 9th
* Summer Tryouts / Practices resume July 10, 3:45pm - 6:00pm (M-Th)
* Freshman Football Parent Meeting – Tuesday, June 6, 6:00pm in the
School’s MPR or via Zoom Meeting.
Get involved with our Booster Club (EtiwandaFootball1983@gmail.com)
- Booster Club Page: https://www.EtiwandaFootball.com/Boosters
Join the EHS Booster Club Zoom Meetings by clicking this link:
Next BOOSTER CLUB Meeting Via Zoom: WEDNESDAY - (TBD) @ 6PM.