top of page

Junior Varsity Information

PLAYERS!  Verify you're on track academically to graduate and become eligible for college admission(s).  Meet with your counselor as soon as possible to make sure you on track.


If you plan to play sports in college please make sure you register with the NCAA eligibility center here or the NAIA eligibility center here.  


The SAT or ACT might be required or prefred for admission to several colleges.  Click here for info about registering/taking the ACT, and click here for info about registering/taking the SAT. 


For University of California:  SAT I & SAT II or ACT & SAT II


For California State University:  SAT I or ACT


bottom of page